1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 44 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, Cold Steel Stickers & Boker Tree Brand Hat , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)
  4. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

M4 Shaman

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Rockstarter, Apr 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockstarter

Rockstarter Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 28, 2017
    I have an M4 Shaman with dark maroon/burgundy Rit dyed scales forsale. The knife has been used to open some packages and box's as well as been carried almost everyday since I got from BladeHQ. As far as I can tell there is no sign of use on the blade. I'd been wanting to try the Shaman for a while but had been waiting for an exclusive or sprint to come out. I've decide I this will not kick my PM2 out of the pocket so off she goes. Sorry for the one picture I can get more later tonight when I get home. The blade is centered, no trades please (unless you have a new Kapara). $old PayPal G&S CONUS only.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    Tron2119 likes this.
  2. R.G

R.G

May 24, 2013
    Pm sent

3. scottabrandeberry

scottabrandeberry Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 24, 2012
    PM sent with question.

4. Daveheart

Daveheart Gold Member Gold Member

May 26, 2018
    I'll take it if it hasn't sold yet.

5. Rockstarter

Sep 28, 2017
    SOLD to you, thank you

6. Travis Cottrell

Travis Cottrell KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 12, 2017
    was that a natural jade knife that you dyed? What dye did you use out of curiosity. I'm thinking of doing it myself.

7. Rockstarter

Sep 28, 2017
    I used a synthetic Rit dye, racing red is the color I think. Boiled (well right below a boil) 4 cups of water with 4 oz of white vinegar and 4 oz of the dye for 15 mins. The longer you leave it in the dark it will get.

Sharperthansticks likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.