M9 first impressions

I got my M9 in the mail today. It is a beautiful knife curly maple handle with OD G10 liners and bolsters. The knife feels great in hand and came with a very nice sheath. I took it out to get a few glamor shots then put it to use.

I used it to cut up a pork roast for some chili, it cut very well and the sharp front portion of the blade was pretty handy for working in around the bone.

Then I chopped up a couple of onions this knife slices much better than I thought it would, and it doubles as a spatula!

Nice clean cuts on tomatoes

Took it out for a bit of chopping, it did well on the delimbing, but while it will chop it just dosnt have the length and the pommel design makes it hard to back off to a two or three finger grip.

This may well be my new favorite knife I think its going to be very versatile for camp tasks. If you can talk Todd into making one I would highly recommend it.

I hope you washed it first before using it on food....

But, it is a freakin cool knife! Bravo, Tim. Oh, and if your M18 starts to get lonely, I don't think it would mind making the trip back to Indiana. I'll beat the shnot out of it for you.

that is just awesome. love the scales too. very nice work, man. congrats Psyop

Sweet looking blade man, congrats.

Good lord I want one of those so bad!!!!! When is he taking orders again?

Back