Machete List Done on Friday!!!

Only have the grey on black. I sold the last two XXL's I think.

Got my 12" today, well worth the wait, now if I can recover from this ailement to get out and use it! On the otherhand, it's around 103 degrees outsideIthink I can wait. Thanks Andy, it's a quality piece of work!

Got my 12" today, well worth the wait, now if I can recover from this ailement to get out and use it! On the otherhand, it's around 103 degrees outsideIthink I can wait. Thanks Andy, it's a quality piece of work!

OK mines in the mail and I can't wait, how about some "gratuitous" Fiddleback machete pics? :)

Andy, I too received my 18"s today! These are, well my limited vocabulary cannot describe just how great this machete is !! I really can appreciate the Gurkha style handle.
The high pitched whistle sound created when the blade is quickly popped, is a forewarning wrath. Given to the interned targets.LOL ( Sumac,poke weed,blood weeds).
After giving it a short trial- It received a rub down of CLP... She & I both enjoyed it. I like the smell of that stuff.
Yeah, I'm weird... Here's a requested pic!
Thank you.
Jim

Attachments

• fiddleback 115.jpg
    fiddleback 115.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hi Andy,

I just received an email from Ridge-Runner that the machete's were ready (sorry, I haven't been checking the forum lately), so I paypal'd you the $110 and my pertinent info for the 12" in nat that I had reserved.

Thanks,
caleb

Andy, do you have any machetes left over? I can't stop thinking that I might have a chance. :) Thanks.

I'd love to know as well. I really "need" a 12"er.:D;)

I feel like I've got to give the list guys a chance to get these. They waited for them. It is my fault the list wasn't set up as an e-mail contact list. Yes. I have almost 30 left. But I'm going to give these guys time to figure out theirs is ready, so it won't be quick.

Thanks M. I'm glad you're liking it. Now wrap your head with a wet towel, and get to work!

Andy, I too received my 18"s today! These are, well my limited vocabulary cannot describe just how great this machete is !! I really can appreciate the Gurkha style handle.
The high pitched whistle sound created when the blade is quickly popped, is a forewarning wrath. Given to the interned targets.LOL ( Sumac,poke weed,blood weeds).
After giving it a short trial- It received a rub down of CLP... She & I both enjoyed it. I like the smell of that stuff.
Yeah, I'm weird.
Thank you.
Jim

Excellent. I love hearing this Jim. Have some fun!

Hi Andy,

I just received an email from Ridge-Runner that the machete's were ready (sorry, I haven't been checking the forum lately), so I paypal'd you the $110 and my pertinent info for the 12" in nat that I had reserved.

Thanks,
caleb

Thank You Caleb, and no trouble at all. I'm glad you're getting it! It'll ship on Monday. We're out of town doing a camping trip!

I completely understand; please put me on your backup list. Thanks Andy.
I feel like I've got to give the list guys a chance to get these. They waited for them. It is my fault the list wasn't set up as an e-mail contact list. Yes. I have almost 30 left. But I'm going to give these guys time to figure out theirs is ready, so it won't be quick.

I received my 12"er yesterday and shes a beauty, i wish i could post pics but that is more trouble than its worth.
But trust me if you can get one, jump on it :thumbup::thumbup:;)

Thank you Andy for a Great Blade!!!!! :thumbup: :D

Wow! I received my machetes last week and can I say they are FANTASTIC! Thanks Andy, you are the best!

Here ya go
machettes-web.jpg

machette-web.jpg

OK guys. The remaining machetes are going to be offered for sale on Friday. I apologize for all this confusion. It is certainly mostly my fault. If you are on the list and have not gotten your machete, it is ready. Give me a call to get it!

404 519 2787

Thanks guys.

Back