machete scabbard

Lorien

Nose to the Grindstone
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
although the beautiful scabbard by Miss Oye is a marvelous piece of leather work, I needed something with a lock and that could be strapped on. Here's what went down;

f05B0gt.jpg

8mHwEBI.jpg

jB5m7Fn.jpg

Nice design and execution, although I have a big problem with your photo: the apple isn’t cut in half. For shame.

Glad the machete is still doing a good job, but I need to get you a bigass BT23 or welded but version. Nice to know I can send it sans sheath. HA!

"but I need to get you a bigass BT23 or welded but? version" You know you want me to have one... I have the Mecha fund at the ready!

Sign me up ! COVID = need more shiny things...

"but I need to get you a bigass BT23 or welded but? version" You know you want me to have one... I have the Mecha fund at the ready!

Sign me up ! COVID = need more shiny things...

It’s gonna take a minute. There will be some pretty serious delays on new big blades due to a recent fire.

what?! oh noes.. foreal? I hope all is well and that you had insurance... or is this sarcasm. I feel it is not. SO gl and hope you didn't lose too much. Let me know if you need anything...

what?! oh noes.. foreal? I hope all is well and that you had insurance... or is this sarcasm. I feel it is not. SO gl and hope you didn't lose too much. Let me know if you need anything...

There is this thread about it in shop talk. It was bad. If you want the details, you still have my number, I think.

Back