MagnaCut Round 3, heat treated, and in transit to the shop

I know it's totally None of my business.......
But every time I look at the red sword-like blade, I wonder if the handle is long enough? I imagine grinding it forward lengthening it some maybe an inch or two. I think I'd want to be able to use both hands.

I hope we get to see the finished product?
Super curious about its balance.

Exciting

Email received and answered friend! I'll be in the shop for the rest of the afternoon, so please allow me until possibly Monday to reply further. Thanks!

David
Do you have room for one of your latest Bird & Fish designs?
PM sent...,

Well, these are all cut and heat treated, and on the way back to the shop as we speak. So the only thing I can do is mod one of the existing unclaimed blanks, but for you Bob, I would be happy to. With one of the blanks I reserved for R&D and such, I can get very close to the Bird in Trouble design for you. PM incoming with details shortly.

Well, these are all cut and heat treated, and on the way back to the shop as we speak. So the only thing I can do is mod one of the existing unclaimed blanks, but for you Bob, I would be happy to. With one of the blanks I reserved for R&D and such, I can get very close to the Bird in Trouble design for you. PM incoming with details shortly.

(1) I just posted in the other thread I might need a Bird in Trouble, but I might wait for Magnacut instead of in AEB-L and just stick with the AEB-L Badger...

(2) Is the one I reserved here in Magnacut the "Wharnificent" or I forgot the name? (neon green near the bottom center I think) Nope, I'm the OD/puke-green 4" fighting Wharncliffe near the middle left. NVM.

Last edited:
(1) I just posted in the other thread I might need a Bird in Trouble, but I might wait for Magnacut instead of in AEB-L and just stick with the AEB-L Badger...

(2) Is the one I reserved here in Magnacut the "Wharnificent" or I forgot the name? (neon green near the bottom center I think) Nope, I'm the OD/puke-green 4" fighting Wharncliffe near the middle left. NVM.
It's the Kagitsume

Oops I didn't catch it either. Well at least we got the right knife out to you today!

Back