• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MagnaCut/stag slip Joint

Gjcustomknives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
What’s going on! Hope everyone is enjoying fall.

If you were hoping to have one my knives by Christmas, this very well may be one of your LAST CHANCES to get it directly from me as following thanksgiving, I’ll be working on Christmas orders. I may be able to work another one or two in, but I’m not going to guarantee anything!

Things have been busy here in the shop lately with a combination of semi production orders and custom commissioned orders.

I managed to sneak this one of a kind Tom Ploppert inspired nut cutter Prototype into the last batch.

And no, it doesn’t have to be used to cut nuts only. I feel like this would make a great hunting/skinning knife with the added belly of the Spey style blade and the edge holding abilities of the MagnaCut!

Specs:
Prototype
~4” closed
416 bolsters and 410 liners with mill relief
CPM magnacut blade at 63.5-64 HRC
Premium Sambar Stag
“Flint napped” arrowhead shield
Brass lanyard tube
Blade is flush in all three positions and is about a 5-7 pull(don’t really know, but walk and talk is good.)

Price is $850 shipped. For any questions, comments or video of action, please message me directly.

Have a great day!

IMG_8228.jpegIMG_8222.jpegIMG_8219.jpegIMG_8220.jpeg

IMG_8229.jpeg

Beautiful job..... Love the spey blade and those covers are gorgeous!!!! Fine job.....Been missing your posts...
Hope all's well..... Keep up the wonderful work!!!👍

I sorry you’re so busy but totally understand, really enjoying your Reject model the craftsmanship is second to none. Being so young I looking forward to seeing much more of you work. Do you have a gallery of your work?

I sorry you’re so busy but totally understand, really enjoying your Reject model the craftsmanship is second to none. Being so young I looking forward to seeing much more of you work. Do you have a gallery of your work?
Nothing to be sorry about! I’ve always heard it’s a good problem to be busy in this industry.

As for a gallery, I do have a “portfolio” of my work on my website under the “pages” tab at bottom of screen.

My website is www.graysonjenningscustomknives.com

And thank you for the kind words! Means a lot!

Back