MAGNUM TANTO QUESTION.

I traded off my MT SM XII a while back, couldn't turn down the trade(obligatory wish I had not done that now LOL). Got another one coming now(Taiwan SM)with no sheath. Anybody have an extra sheath for it? Anybody try buying just a sheath from GSM? Would love a custom leather one but the price would be prohibitive for me most likely.

CS MT SM.jpg

I passed on that one. If you want a sheath I think you’re going to spend what you saved or more. If it’s solely for display you did ok.

I’d be interested to see if cold steel can/will be helpful.

I passed on that one. If you want a sheath I think you’re going to spend what you saved or more. If it’s solely for display you did ok.

I’d be interested to see if cold steel can/will be helpful.
I will contact them, not a big deal, I hate SecureEx Sheaths. It would be nice to have an original one but not going to pay a lot. I will carry it occasionally on my walks, for that a cheap sheath will suffice, it just has to draw easily and not rattle around. I have the Original Leather sheath for my IX but use a cheap sheath with a leg strap for it. Retention is not an issue with these bad boys, unless you do cartwheels, just walking for me.

Back