Makael Leatherwork

91bravo

Gold Member
I had Makael Makael make me a sheath for my niner. To say I'm satisfied is an understatement! The fit is tight and secure, just the way I like em. Welts are smooth and the leather is heavy duty. Stitch work is very nice and bombproof. Thank you again Makael for a beautiful, heavy duty woods sheath! If anyone is looking for some leather for their Becker, please give Makael a shout. I'll wear this thing proudly and show the scars off for all to see!

q2VvQsM.jpg

355yQYM.jpg

0XXDTaj.jpg

RKlQH75.jpg

VfWsCsG.jpg

mM8mvaV.jpg

Very nice man, congrats. Goes good with the micarta as well.

I have a 9 I just need to get some nice leather for all my Beckers ... I got a leather sheath for a 5 and one for a 15 that work but I think I need some custom leather for those and a good leather sheath for my 9.

Yeah, this sheath is legit man! He made for me in a few days and got it in the mail today. He's good to go for sure!

Yeah, this sheath is legit man! He made for me in a few days and got it in the mail today. He's good to go for sure!

I'll have to get in touch with him sometime soon ... I like the sheath it looks like a great fit should carry well ... and I like the position of where it rides ... the belt loop is where I prefer a knife to ride ... he did a great job.

I'll have to get in touch with him sometime soon ... I like the sheath it looks like a great fit should carry well ... and I like the position of where it rides ... the belt loop is where I prefer a knife to ride ... he did a great job.

I like the pommel of my belt knives in the middle or slightly below my belt line. This one rides nice, I've been wearing it around the house this evening! :D

Very Nice 91both sheath and knife :thumbsup: Makael definitely knows his way with leather ;) Did you get a new 9"er? :p

Very Nice 91both sheath and knife :thumbsup: Makael definitely knows his way with leather ;) Did you get a new 9"er? :p

I like it a lot! The 9 looks new again huh? That 9 has been through some really rough use in its 2 years I've had it, but you wouldn't know it now!

I had Makael Makael make me a sheath for my niner. To say I'm satisfied is an understatement! The fit is tight and secure, just the way I like em. Welts are smooth and the leather is heavy duty. Stitch work is very nice and bombproof. Thank you again Makael for a beautiful, heavy duty woods sheath! If anyone is looking for some leather for their Becker, please give Makael a shout. I'll wear this thing proudly and show the scars off for all to see!

q2VvQsM.jpg

355yQYM.jpg

0XXDTaj.jpg

RKlQH75.jpg

VfWsCsG.jpg

mM8mvaV.jpg
That sure would look good with my Call Sign and BH # embossed down it... Hmmmm

You guys are too nice.
I will be having surgery within the next 30 days. I broke my acl tendon last year on my right thumb. They will attach an acl tendon from my forefinger to my thumb. So when I point my thumb will go up. Shoukd make for some good laughs.

In a cast or splint for 3 months.

You guys are too nice.
I will be having surgery within the next 30 days. I broke my acl tendon last year on my right thumb. They will attach an acl tendon from my forefinger to my thumb. So when I point my thumb will go up. Shoukd make for some good laughs.

In a cast or splint for 3 months.
You can count like they do in Germany lol The thumb is number 1

He does great work

Horizontal for ratweiler
psEytYhl.jpg

AbMyfm5l.jpg

Dangler for buck 120 I bought from him (I'll have to remember to get a picture of the snake eating it's tail ring, amazing)
15370907557831940391186229815285_zpsn0tsp0a1.jpg

And the buck 119 sheath from another knife I bought from him.
JTKqzOGl.jpg

Pretty sure I need to get a BK4 sheath from him. I saw one he made for someone else and it was fabulous.

Back