Makeover on a heavy bowie

Seriously, with the Short heavy bowie discontinued there will never be much in the way of use pics so this might be the only place people will ever again see a SHB used. Keep the photos coming!

Thats true actually. I've never seen one other than in old magazines/catalogs and the one in this thread.

Oh, and BRL really has been salivating over one of these for quite a while, so he REALLY wants to see pics :D.

Thats true actually. I've never seen one other than in old magazines/catalogs and the one in this thread.

Oh, and BRL really has been salivating over one of these for quite a while, so he REALLY wants to see pics :D.

WOW, I had no idea that this one was kinda on the rare side(or sort of at least). I will make sure to get as many pics as I can :D I think his might be the regular heavy bowie(not sure if that makes a difference)

I think the only diff between the Short and Large is 2", which is hard to tell from pics. The Large is kinda long, the Short looks a little less sword-y. Dunno. Here's some photos of a Short and it looks like the one you got.

Anyway, yeah I want one to complete my collection but since actually getting a Large HB I've cooled on that a bit. Kukri is my latest obsession but that's for a different thread...

I'm pretty sure he has the large, it's a pretty big knife. I will get pics nect to my bk2 when I get home tonight.

Here she is next to my bk2
2012-02-17193938.jpg

2012-02-17194003.jpg

I think you're right. Still, cool knife and great sheath. All hail the pancaco!

Not to hijack this thread but I have a shorty and will try and get some pics up for ya on Friday when I'm off trimming some trees in the backyard. Rode in my truck for over a year and wanted to try her out again against my BK7.

That sheath came out awesome!

Not to hijack this thread but I have a shorty and will try and get some pics up for ya on Friday when I'm off trimming some trees in the backyard. Rode in my truck for over a year and wanted to try her out again against my BK7.

That sheath came out awesome!

Please do, post all the pics you want :) Thanks :)

Back