Makers Mark

Guys,

Which one do you like better for my makers mark? Any and all comments are appreciated.

Fonts.jpg

The first one IMO. Its the easiest to read your name. Etching it?

Have you tried all lower case? I don't like the space between the Cap P and the enner. I would close space or use lowercase; otherwise, I like the cap initials.

Attachments

• Fonts.jpg
    Fonts.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 7
I would go top and bottom but I would ditch the font.

It looks too much like it's trying to be trendy, and I don't want a "trendy" knife--I want one that will last. I honestly have never wanted one of Ban's knives simply because I don't like his logo. I wouldn't feel right about asking him not to put it on the knife, or sanding it off later so I just won't buy one. The quality from all reports is great, but when I can get a knife of the same quality with a less obtrusive logo? I will.

Just my mileage, yours may vary.

If you are still looking for feed back: I prefer the top one and would like it even better with out the little space as winc08 demonstrated.

I like the Top or 2nd Choice. The P R kinda of give a bracket to the name that I like

I vote for the bottom one. Simple and more balanced than the others. I feel that with more fancy fonts the less letters the better. I agree with duzzy about "trendy". What is weird is that i really like Ban's and can't explain why.
EDIT: My wife also votes for the last one.

Last edited:
I would use a different font. The small parts of the lettering wont show up well in an etch and just make it look like a poor etch.

Keep playing with it :thumbup:

Back