Malla by Kumar for nightshift 6/27 -- almost a blem. Pix & deal.

Here's an excellent Malla made by Kumar. He had his own ideas about how the Malla (and everything else for that matter!) should be made. It's about 18.5 inches and weighs 1.75 pounds. Good work. The only thing wrong with this knife is a minor hairline crack in the handle --not even a super glue fix but Yangdu says it's a blem and we don't argue with Yangdu. It doesn't pay even if you're right.

Nice karda with bolster & chakma. Scabbard by village sarki in new leather.

Take it home for $125 -- $50 off regular.

Call or email. Recommended best buy by Uncle Bill.

Attachments

• malla by kumar for 6-27-02.jpg
    malla by kumar for 6-27-02.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 249
Beautiful look.

...many wives have developed the, "don't pay to argue even if you're right" against husbands...developed after thousands of years of trial and error...

munk

I sure love the two WW11 blades that I have by kumar. These things may be heavy but, they are made to do some serious work. Just can't say enough about those kamis anyway, any of them.
;) :) :D

I have an 18" Kobra by Kumar. Nice, thick edge and good balance. His work isn't as polished as Sanu's (his brother?), but I like it.

S.

Sher is Kumar's older brother and I've not heard much about him lately. The two may have gotten in a fight and Sher will leave if he get's angry enough. Although Sher is a tough guy he can't hold his own with "little" brother, Kumar, who is a VERY tough guy.

If a man says something in the forest and his wife isn't around to hear - is he still wrong ? ;) <br>

...is he still wrong? God knows.

Would these brothers fight the other? Do the Kamis punch each other?

munk

`Nah. They're most likely Buddhists or Hindus. Wouldn't hurt a fly!

(Tell that to India and Pakistan)

Keith

I thought the old sarki took off due to a khuk fight gone sour. I'd rather not pi$$-off a kami. Hel, anyone w/ a khuk is only gonna see my butt as I run off.:eek:

Sher and Kumar are brothers so khukuris are a no-no. They duke it out and although Sher gets in his fair share of punches Kumar is taller, longer reach and stronger so always gets the best of it -- which infuriates Sher who sometimes will disappear -- maybe to cool off so he WON'T resort to a khukuri.

I gave them a lecture about brotherly love that obviously didn't take.

the older I get the more I see real fights left undone and stupid fights taken up in a hot second. What do those two have to fight over?

nothing worse than standing at someone's arms reach getting pounded. Course, here's a brilliant idea; stay out of reach.

munk

Back