• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mammoth Ivory Neck Claw

Just at 4 1/2 inches overall length with a 1 5/8 inch cutting edge. Mammoth ivory scales with brown liners and stainless screw construction. Blade is hand rubbed D2 that is 5/32 thick. Molded kydex neck sheath with stainless ball chain.

$105 includes shipping in the CONUS. Paypal (no extra fee) or money order. Satisfaction is guaranteed.

********* SOLD ************

Thanks for looking.

Al,

I tried eamiling you but the email did not go through.

I received the knife and it looks great! I bought the knife for my 12 yo Daughter(Call me crazy). I wanted her to have some sort of weapon to fend off an attacker/kidnapper. This little guy fits the bill nicely. When she's wearing it, you can't tell it's there unless you are looking for it. I am going to try and find a strong gold chain to put through the sheith holes and make it a little more attractive (to her).

Thanks again,

Mike

Thanks Mike. I'm glad you like it and I hope your daughter never has need to use it other than for utility purposes !!!

Al

Back