• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mammoth ivory set- huge

milesofalaska

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Good for pistol grips or large project-- almost a full pound at 14.7 ounces. 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 1/2 inches. $281 solid no flaws all natural. Aged 2 years, outter bark. What else do you want to know? Legal off interior Alaska mine claim. I find most of my own material so no middle man. This is a wholesale price, as much as a 3rd of what some charge. $10 shipping, US only and only to legal states. I have.... several hundred pounds, but not cut up. Two whole tusks. I get involved in other stuff, sell in bulk, seem to gravitate to selling on my own web site or the few shows I go to. Do not stop in here often,. Like to be outdoors not at the computer a lot. (Out on the river finding fossils!) Or in the shop making knives. However this is an exceptional set, comes off a 12 ft long tusk with a big diameter to get over 2 inches flat width. I thought maybe someone here has a special project looking for something big enough. I come here and forgot how to load a video, cant get pictures to load right, move on. Ha! There's a format, way to list and sell expected here ... anyhow. I have this set listed on my own site, figured I'd come here see what's up. (Hi!) Now let's see if I can load the pictures. I have more on my site milesofalaska.com Email me if interested or use the web site. milesofalaska@gmail.com (do not see how to create an email link here.).

DSCN1815.JPGDSCN1816.JPGDSCN1817.JPG

Back