Manbug in watch pocket?

Have you tried putting a short fob on it? I have large hands, and find it lengthens the handle for way easier one hand opening, and isn't in the way at all. Like so...

The S-Biner keychain connector I showed above provides the same extra grip length. Nice!

I like the Manbug. It is just enough larger than the Ladybug for me to be able to open it with one hand. I have at least 2XL sized hands.
This little knife carries quite well and is very capable. Years ago, I think on this forum, but maybe on Spyderco's forum, we even talked about skinning a deer with one. I do not know if anyone actually did it, but people thought it possible. This is my favorite Bug knife.

Now, we need this knife with the same standard blade shape in LC200N!

I've never had a Spydrrco, but have been tempted by the Man/Ladybug...how does it ride in a jeans watch pocket compared to something like a traditional peanut?

Rides well.
I have both a Ladybug and a Manbug Lite. I like the blade shape of the Ladybug better, but I more frequently carry the Manbug because the handle is much more ergonomic for me.

I consider the Manbug to be the Case Peanut of One Hand Opening knives. Like a peanut, it will do 90% of the average cutting chores that most folks do. And the VG10 holds an edge ever so much better than Tru-Sharp or CV steel.

When I carry the Manbug, it most frequently resides in my watch pocket. I put a lanyard on it that hangs over the edge of the watch pocket and down into my regular pocket. I find that the lanyard helps me easily pull the Manbug out of the watch pocket when I want it yet the Manbug remains very secure there. For me the lanyard is kind of necessary, otherwise I find that I have to fuss a bit to pull the Manbug out of my pocket.

Back