Maniac mondaaaaayyyyy!!! 04 06 2015 new models!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
MANIACMONDAY.jpg

<<<{{{{ Usual Verbiage to get out of the way. I know everybody has seen this part before, but I have to post it for the new guys checking this out for the first time....}}}}>>>

IF YOU SEE IT HERE, IT IS STILL AVAILABLE!

These knives are available RIGHT NOW. The prices include shipping to the Continental United States. If you live outside the Continental US, give me your address and I can calculate your shipping. They are first come, first serve. First "I'll Take -------" gets it! You are responsible for knowing the laws in your own area. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.

PRICES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER FOR LESS MONEY OR ASK WHAT THE LEAST I CAN TAKE IS. THE PRICE IS THE PRICE. I am however open to trades. If you have silver, guns or ammunition and want to trade, send me a PM or email with your offer. YOU are responsible for the shipping of your trade items.

<<<{{{{ End of Usual Verbiage....}}}}>>>

The kydex sheaths are drilled to accept the Large Tec Lok, but do not come with the Tec Lok. IMPORTANT INFO: Kydex scratches knives. It's a fact of life. If you want kydex on your knife, it's going to get scratched. I produce tools, knives meant to be used. If you care about scratches on your blade from a kydex sheath, these are not for you.

FLETCHER KNIVES LLC DOES ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AS WELL AS PAYPAL AND CHECK OR MONEY ORDER

Delta Recurve

Specs:
Steel: 1/8" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Grind: Convex Sabre
Handle length: 4"
Blade Length: 4.25"

#8 - Jagged Black and tan 2x2 canvas micarta sandblasted grip over black liners with black pins. $286 SOLD!!!

dr1.jpg

dr2.jpg

dr3.jpg

Delta-4mkII

Specs:
Steel: 5/32" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Handle length: 5"
Blade Length: 4"

#16- Natural canvas micarta over orange and black G10 liners sandblasted grip over black liners with black pins. $286
#17- Green canvas micarta over orange and black G10 liners sandblasted grip over black liners with black pins. $286 SOLD!!!
#18- Green canvas micarta over lime and black G10 liners sandblasted grip over black liners with black pins and extended tang. $286
SOLD!!!

d4b1.jpg

d4b2.jpg

d4b3.jpg

d4a1.jpg

d4a2.jpg

d4a3.jpg

d4c1.jpg

d4c2.jpg

d4c3.jpg

Hatchula III:
Specs:
Steel: 3/16" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Handle length: 5.5"
Blade Length: 6.5"

#8- Natural canvas micarta over Dark Earth and black G10 liners sandblasted grip over black liners with natural canvas pins and tapered tang. $311

#9- Black canvas micarta over Koyote and black G10 liners sandblasted grip over black liners with natural canvas pins and tapered tang. $311 SOLD!!!

hc1.jpg

hc2.jpg

hc3.jpg

hb1.jpg

hb2.jpg

hb3.jpg

Delta-7:
Specs:
Steel: 3/16" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Handle length: 5"
Blade Length: 7.5"

#1- Shadetree Coconut Husk phenolic over lime and black G10 liners with black pins and extended tang. $326 SOLD!!!

d71.jpg

d72.jpg

d73.jpg

Esteban II:
Specs:
Steel: 3/16" and 5/32" (where noted) thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Handle length: 4.5"
Blade Length: 4.5"

[B#1- 3/16" thick steel. Stabilized dragon skin (purchased from a wizard on a mountain top) over black liners with black pins and tapered tang. (It's really green pinecone in black resin) $281 SOLD!!!
#2- 5/32" thick steel. Green canvas over orange and black G10 liners with black pins and tapered tang. $281 SOLD!!!
#3- 5/32" thick steel. Black canvas over grey and black G10 liners with black pins and tapered tang. $281

e2c1.jpg

e2c2.jpg

e2c3.jpg

e2c4.jpg

e2c5.jpg

e2b1.jpg

e2b2.jpg

e2b3.jpg

e2a1.jpg

e2a2.jpg

e2a3.jpg

Alright guys and gals! That's it! GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Dude, that delta recurve is off the chain -- I hope the new lucky owner enjoys it! :thumbup:

Yeah, I knew the D-7 wouldn't stick around long at all, and man I am digging the E-2, particularly the Dragon Scale model!

I'll take that Esteban II!

#1- 3/16" thick steel. Stabilized dragon skin (purchased from a wizard on a mountain top) over black liners with black pins and tapered tang. (It's really green pinecone in black resin) $281

That pineco...I mean, dragon skin looks amazing :D

I'll take that Esteban II!

#1- 3/16" thick steel. Stabilized dragon skin (purchased from a wizard on a mountain top) over black liners with black pins and tapered tang. (It's really green pinecone in black resin) $281

That pineco...I mean, dragon skin looks amazing :D

It does look amazing. I would love to have it in a light to medium green with toxic green liners!

It does look amazing. I would love to have it in a light to medium green with toxic green liners!

That's the one that speaks to me too. And I like your suggestion of the greens.

Dylan, let's see some more of these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back