Manix 2 giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I have a "like new" manix 2 LW that I'm not using, so I decided to pass it along to someone on the forums here. Just post here saying "I'm in" and you're in. I was thinking to say that whichever post makes me laugh hardest or smile biggest would win, but I think I'll just do a random drawing to keep it fair. Don't let that stop y'all from making entertaining posts though!

Thanks to everyone on this forum for the education and interaction. It's a nice community!

P.S. This is a pure giveaway. There are no rules or expectations. I think it would be neat, however, to see whoever wins this knife pass along one of their own, and just see how long it could continue. Just an idea, not a requirement.

Bless,

Lance

The goods....
null_zpsc13103be.jpg

Btw, I'll wait a couple of weeks to draw so everyone who wants in has a chance to get in. So let's call it November 20th.

I'm in.

Loved Mike Connors in Mannix - sure I'll love the knife as well.

Thanks Lance!

Surfingringo - great give away! I am not in for this contest but we have something like this going in the pay it forward threads if you are interested. I think we have gone over 1,000 posts 6 times now.

I'm in!

Sorry I truly cannot for the life of me think of anything amusing right now, just been one of those days, but if that changes I'll edit ;)

I'm in thanks! I already have one in mind to pass on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back