Manix2 CPM S110V

Just picked up a new Manix2 lightweight CPM S110V this morning and should have a new Manix2 in CPM M4 coming today in the mail.

Thought I would share it is a very well done lightweight knife.

13802001625_5b1cf7ea3d_h.jpg

stupid sharp, perfect fit and finish and feels like a feather.

Cameron

Last edited:
Didn't know this was coming, but very happy to see it. The FRN Manix design is a definite step up from the Endura / Delica in my book, but I was not at all moved by translucent scales or a BD-1 blade. And very happy to see a regular production rin involving a fancy steel variant. Hopefully the trend will spread to the PM2 in time.

I think this will make a perfect lightweight companion knife to a large fixed blade, and if I can swap out the blade with my cts-xhp Manix, I will probably end up buying two.

Congrats on your new Spyderco Manix 2 C101PDBL2 with the FFG S110V!

The blue FRN looks much darker and better than the one on the Spyderco website (see picture below)!? How light does it feel at just 2.9 ounces?

C101DBL2_L.jpg

Are these linerless? Partial nested liners? I take it they don't have the standard Manix 2 full liners.

This will be my next spydie purchase. Sal just got some cash from me for the FFG Manix in g10 and now he will get some more...wait til the Ronin2 comes out...

I now have one on preorder from BladeHQ. For the materials being used, even the MSRP seems too good to be true.

Cameron, would you consider posting a review or video review of the knife?

The handles are pinned together. Don't think you can take it apart..

The pivot has a screw, rather than being pinned (look at OP's photo), so I'm hoping you can remove the blade without destroying the handle.

The pivot has a screw, rather than being pinned (look at OP's photo), so I'm hoping you can remove the blade without destroying the handle.

I second this! Swap the s30v blade into the frn and the S110V into my g10 one :)

Back