• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Manufacturer of Custom Scales and Accessories

Do you make scales in Desert Ironwood Burl for the 485 Valet or the 15031 North Fork, both Benchmades?

Not at the moment, working through a couple other models. You are the first request, we usually develop the models in the order we are getting the most requests.
I'm interested in a custom scale for the proxy as well a medium grip black g10

Any suggestions on someone who will do a one-off or two sets of custom scales? I have a Shirogorov F3 and a RealSteel S571 I would like to have scales made for that don't refit the pocket clips. Thanks.

Any chance there might be any canvas micarta scales for a benchmade presidio 2 ...

I bought a Spartan Horkos knife which is delivered with useless tiny micarta scales. The Spartan Horkos is a fixed blade knife which you can see at the Spartan Knives website. Would you make a pair of scales for that knife? Thank you.

I need thicker than the original scales for a a Spartan Horkos knife. Can you please help? Thank you.

Back