• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Many for Sale...AK, ASH, PD, GW

All the items below are new and unused . Prices reflect USPS shipping paid with Money Order. If paying with Paypal, please add 4% to the price.

AK47 Tan blade with unique slabs. Price $830 SOLD to ARD RI
ASH1 double cut with magnum black canvas. Price $430 $400 $390 Now SPF to Fringe
Custom Shop ASH satin with hand shaped magnum black and tan. Withdrawn
Custom Shop Public Defender black with Ram's horn slabs. Price $340 with Spec Ops SheathSOLD to Lycosa
Muddy Game Warden. Price $225Now $200 Shipped SOLD to T.A.C

Last edited:
I'll take the Game Warden - If new, unused, no sheath marks, etc. I have sent you
a seperate Email. Thanks

I'll take the Game Warden - If new, unused, no sheath marks, etc. I have sent you
a seperate Email. Thanks

T.A.C Muddy Warden is new and unused. Went straight to the safe when I got it. Replied to your email.

Marv, Thats Fine, I'll take it!! M.O. will go out tomorrow. Thanks, Tom

Hello, What is the thickness of the Custom Shop ASH satin with hand shaped magnum black and tan? Is it the .320 blade? Did the Busse Custom Shop do all the work on the knife? Nice blade shape..:thumbup:... Thanks for any info

Hello, What is the thickness of the Custom Shop ASH satin with hand shaped magnum black and tan? Is it the .320 blade? Did the Busse Custom Shop do all the work on the knife? Nice blade shape..:thumbup:... Thanks for any info

Knife came straight from Busse and priced at $697.

Back