• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Marbled Carbon Fiber & Iguana Flipper (sold)

Alan Davis Knives

Knife Maker
overall length - 8 7/16"
blade - 3 5/8"+ tip to scales
steel - Chad Nichols' iguana pattern with parkerized finish
grind - full flat
scales - marbled carbon fiber
liners - titanium (can be textured and anodized for $35 extra)
clip - textured titanium (can be anodized)
back spacer - carbon fiber
bearing pivot system

Bearing pivot for a fast and smooth operation. Strong detent, strong secure lock up and zero blade play in any direction.

(Sold) $665 + $25 shipping and insurance in the US. international extra. Paypal, money order and most other forms of payment

Thanks for looking,
Alan

Last edited:
Can someone buy this please!!!!
...where's Dennis?
I have been staring at this for 5 minutes, trying to figure out if a month of KD is all that bad....

Alan, you are killing me! Amazing work...

I generally like natural handle materials .... but this one is fantastic Alan. Outstanding combination of materials.

Can someone buy this please!!!!
...where's Dennis?

Damn ... I was putting up my deer fence from 7am - 2pm (300 ft of 6 ft high wire fencing around the whole house). After that, this ole man needed a short nap!!!! Just now got around to checking things out and immediately said WOW ... no way this one is still available!!

I generally like natural handle materials .... but this one is fantastic Alan. Outstanding combination of materials.

Damn ... I was putting up my deer fence from 7am - 2pm (300 ft of 6 ft high wire fencing around the whole house). After that, this ole man needed a short nap!!!! Just now got around to checking things out and immediately said WOW ... no way this one is still available!!

At least you have a very valid excuse....

I just happened to get on here at the right time for once, and not have the funds, due to excessive spending on other knives...

It really hurts, I was waiting for a flipper from Alan, and this one was perfect...

Another grand slam Alan!

That marbled carbon fiber is far and away the coolest CF I've ever seen. Goes very well with the chosen Damascus.

Back