March Special - Bluegill!

This is a wonderful deal on a great knife! My Bluegill is my most carried fixed blade!

img%5D

Such a handy little knife! I hope you keep this special up for a little bit John, it's a great knife that should get you some orders!

John, You can mark me down for the Bluegill special. And that makes two for 2018 (so far ). Will you put the old makers mark on the Bluegill to match the others, please.
Happy New Years !!!

John, You can mark me down for the Bluegill special. And that makes two for 2018 (so far ). Will you put the old makers mark on the Bluegill to match the others, please.
Happy New Years !!!
Thanks! When you decide on handles let me know.

John, would you want to advertise that on Instagram? I have several pictures of Bluegills saved.

John - I will take one of these. Been on my list for a while, so will make it my first knife of 2018. Could you let me know what the extra charge would be for a leather sheath? Also, do you happen to have any mesquite left? I am going to send an email as well. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

John - I will take one of these. Been on my list for a while, so will make it my first knife of 2018. Could you let me know what the extra charge would be for a leather sheath? Also, do you happen to have any mesquite left? I am going to send an email as well. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.
Leather sheath is $15 extra, and I can get mesquite.

Back