March Special

JK Knives

No, it`s not a cardboard knife :eek: This is a simple design, 7" overall, with a 3" blade of either 3/32" or 1/8" O1. Any of my standard handle woods or red, green, or black micarta are available for no extra charge. For other options, see my "Available Options Price List." Delivery would begin around mid month. Cost on these will be $80.00 including kydex belt sheath and shipping in USA.

5367ma.jpg

Last edited:
I can also do it as a clip point, for the few of us that like those. ;)

John,
This one looks great.
Where can I find a list of your standard handle woods?

Rosewood, walnut, bloodwood, tulipwood, lacewood, tiger stripe maple, oak, purpleheart, zebrawood, and cocobolo. On my website go to photo gallery. There is a section there that shows all the woods, if you click on each picture it will say what it is, I`m sure I forgot some here.

Last edited:
Can you add pins and a lanyard hole to this knife? or is the handle too small?

I'm torn between Black Micarta, Tiger Stripe Maple, Cocobolo and Tulip Wood. Too many choices. Do we get a choice between solid or hollow pins on these?

I'm torn between Black Micarta, Tiger Stripe Maple, Cocobolo and Tulip Wood. Too many choices. Do we get a choice between solid or hollow pins on these?

Sure do! You can get 2 solid and lanyard, or 2 thick wall hollow and lanyard.

I really like the clip point version John. Now if I could just decide between the Black Micarta w/ red liners or the Cocobolo w/ white liners. How much maintenance does the Cocobolo take? I'm assuming the micarta is zero and I'm a low maintenance kind of guy. Any advice on which to choose?

I really like the clip point version John. Now if I could just decide between the Black Micarta w/ red liners or the Cocobolo w/ white liners. How much maintenance does the Cocobolo take? I'm assuming the micarta is zero and I'm a low maintenance kind of guy. Any advice on which to choose?

About every 6 months put a coat of boiled linseed oil on the cocobolo.

Yeah, cocobolo is pretty user friendly when it comes to maintenance. It's got so much oil in it already and it's so dense, it's pretty self-sufficient stuff.

Back