• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Marfione Custom Combat Troodon

I have for sale a SN#004 Marfione Custom Combat Troodon mirror polish Warhound style blade with aluminum scales and blue ringed hardware, knife is in like new condition. Asking $1350. ill upload photos whenever i figure out how....

Attachments

• IMG_E0596.JPG
    IMG_E0596.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 98
We have both agreed to do a trade. The knife listed above for my LNIB Medford 187f and my custom
kurt merriken. Colby the seller above has agreed to ship his knife first as he has no feedback. I have in turn agreed to ship the two knives to him the day I receive the Marfione warhound ct. I also agree to ship him said knives overnight delivery. If both parties Colby Watts and Brandon Bishop agree to this contract post below agreed.

We have both agreed to do a trade. The knife listed above for my LNIB Medford 187f and my custom
kurt merriken. Colby the seller above has agreed to ship his knife first as he has no feedback. I have in turn agreed to ship the two knives to him the day I receive the Marfione warhound ct. I also agree to ship him said knives overnight delivery. If both parties Colby Watts and Brandon Bishop agree to this contract post below agreed.
Agreed

Back