Markings on Spartan Lite. What do they mean?

On the side with the Victorinox symbol, the numbers 15, 4, 6, 8 (displayed backwards) and roman numeral II are imprinted in the plastic translucent handle. On the side with the toothpick, the numbers 003, 1, and a strange circle symbol are also imprinted in the plastic handle. Does anyone know what these numbers and the circle symbol represent? It seems awfully alot of numbers just to show which model it is. Some of the numbers are hard to see, so you should hold it under a bright light source for maxium clarity. If you have SAKs with translucent handles, can you tell me if there are any numbers and stampings on it?

Oh, my signature lite has 06 and 8 on the pen side and 5 (both backwards) on the light side.

Do you mean like these:

cybertool.jpg

This pic is of a Cybertool 29. I have no idea what the markings mean. They're stamped on the inside of the scale so you see them with the translucent scales.

Cheers,
-Mikko-

They are probably codes used in the plastic injection molding process or they are part ID numbers. I have a sapphire blue Tinker with numbers visible but I suspect those numbers are on the standard red and black scales also.

Back