• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Marksman

Is the pocket clip reversible and shown on the left hand side?

Let me know if zippo123 doesn’t take it, please.

Last edited:
It’s a very nice knife…go for it……..the SK version of Marksman…..has a different handle design. I just spend $400 bucks on knives yesterday, I am kind of broke, silver and gold I got, cash no, ha. Need to cool my jets a bit. Anyway I am on a quest now to find a MARKSMAN 829 2018 Legacy……that would complete my entire collection of all BUCK issued Marksmans. Then I will focus on the sk versions. Again, This is a nice knife, The SK version issued Marksman.

Last edited:
Thank you, zippo - it sounds like you have a great collection going.

I’ll pay your $250 asking price if you’ll accept PayPal FF. I don’t have Venmo and am not interested in creating another account.

If not, I may have something to trade. I’m a fellow Southpaw so it’s all ambidextrous. :)

Thank you, zippo - it sounds like you have a great collection going.

I’ll pay your $250 asking price if you’ll accept PayPal FF. I don’t have Venmo and am not interested in creating another account.

If not, I may have something to trade. I’m a fellow Southpaw so it’s all ambidextrous. :)
You've got a deal. Can you send me your email or fb messenger info?

Yes - I need to renew my membership to send you a message - I'll do that at lunch or after work this afternoon.

.....Anyway I am on a quest now to find a MARKSMAN 829 2018 Legacy……that would complete my entire collection of all BUCK issued Marksmans.......

I've been thinking about this one. Was planning to keep it forever but the value has gone up so much.

Some prices are really ridiculous on ebay. I would like to find an sk orange inferno and and sk grey ghost. all my marksmans are unused and never carried with box and papers. . It’s hard to find them in that condition. Its been a difficult task, but fun. It’s internet treasure hunting, ha.

Back