Marlowe Bulldog (Gent/Tac) Owners

I found out something interesting this week, I was looking in my sheath stash for something to carry my Marlowe bulldog on my belt before ordering a sheath for it , and guess what, It fits perfect in my old Leatherman Tool (Original PST) nylon pouch ! Another cool thing is, it has the "Leatherman" logo on it, so it should draw less attention on my belt from Sheeple and other concerned parties.fuzzy.

Originally posted by fuzzyedge
... my Marlowe bulldog on my belt before ordering a sheath for it , and guess what, It fits perfect in my old Leatherman Tool (Original PST) nylon pouch...

fuzzy edge,
I've been looking into getting my first custom and posted a question looking for suggestions to something like a MT LCC, but smaller. I just received a great suggestion for a Marlowe Slimline. I took a look at his website and found the Bulldog & Slimline are knives that may very well meet my needs well.
Can you tell me the exact size of your bulldog? I'm looking for length of the blade and the closed length. If you know the Slimline's dimensions as well, I'd love to hear it. Marlowe's site doesn't list dimensions not does the retailers. I sent a couple of emails out this morning, but figured I'd check with you too.

Thanks.

-patrick

Hi Pat, the Charles Marlowe Gent/Tac (Bulldog) is 4 5/32" closed, 7 7/16 " open, 1 1/4" wide, 5/8" thick.Blade is 3 1/4" long, 1" wide and 5/32" stock (mine is S30V steel) There will be slight variation in dimensions knife to knife as with all handmades. In my opinion it is a more attractive knife that a MT LCC. I will try to email you a photo or two. fuzzy.

I'll chime in to say I own a marlowe folder and you won't go wrong buying one from him, top notch style, above and beyond on the fit and finish, Great guy and awesome knives.

Back