Mass production comes to an end!

Bill Siegle

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
So the last few months I’ve put out a lot of knives. That was due to having extra time on my hands after a company shutdown. Well I start a new job next week 😎 I’d like to thank everyone who has supported my work over the last few months with likes, comments, and purchases. Thank you!!!!😁 It’s helped me maintain my sanity during a stressful time and allowed me to express myself artistically. Of course I’m not going away anytime soon. Just gotta plan some time for the new Boss in between grinding 👍

So the last few months I’ve put out a lot of knives. That was due to having extra time on my hands after a company shutdown. Well I start a new job next week 😎 I’d like to thank everyone who has supported my work over the last few months with likes, comments, and purchases. Thank you!!!!😁 It’s helped me maintain my sanity during a stressful time and allowed me to express myself artistically. Of course I’m not going away anytime soon. Just gotta plan some time for the new Boss in between grinding 👍
Congrats on the new job Bill.

Thank you all for the positive comments and good luck!!! The job is working out well so far and I believe I’m fitting in well with the crew👍 Shop time is suffering a bit as I adjust to the early shift but I’ve got some cool ideas floating around in my head and hope to get a few out soon🤞

Back