Photos MASTER USA - MU-1135 (STAINLESS) - FIXED BLADE

Not bad....You made it??
Nope, I didn't make it. Bought off Amazon, and she's very sharp. I plan to purchase a machete soon. Looking at this one currently:
Link to non supporting dealer removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Master USA"is the brand name. Knife is made in China with 3Cr13. Probably worth about what they ask for it, but will serve some purpose.

Last edited:
I had a Master Cutlery "Alpha Team" MU-1132 (pictured below). I carried it for awhile, and used and abused it pretty heavily in my contracting business. It took everything I put it through without failure, including prying. And it held a decent edge. 5 inch blade, 3/16" thick, full tang.

As pictured it's been modified from it's original form (original picture further down). It had a spear-point which I re-ground to a clip-point, I cut off the big lanyard loop as well as the "hooked" butt end of the handle, and coated the handle with Plastidip for a better grip.

The knife cost me $8 new, on closeout sale on Amazon. Eight of the best dollars I ever spent. Even cheap fixed-blades made out of low-end steel can serve a person well. Unfortunately someone stole it out of my garage last October. I thought I lived in a complex where I could leave my garage door open for a few minutes while I stepped inside my apartment. I was wrong.

0oIHwvO.jpg

This is what it originally looked like-

WgYO6Nd.jpg

Last edited:
Back