• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Masters Of Defense Dieter Auto

Hello, this is a used plain edge, 154cm type steel, blade, automatic. The blade finish is fully intact with no chips or dings in the edge and it fires strong. The handle has some finish wear from the ballistic nylon sheath, and is in great condition. This knife was carried for about 4 months, till I figured out that I like fixed blades better. This is a used knife, so lets go for $200.00 US. I only mail inside the US and will accept PayPal (don't worry about fee), or MO. Thanks

Attachments

• mod dieter auto 1.jpg
    mod dieter auto 1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 313
  • mod dieter auto 2.jpg
    mod dieter auto 2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 165
  • mod dieter auto 3.jpg
    mod dieter auto 3.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 208
Kick ass MOD , nothing to do with Dark Ops., I EDC this one , for two years and has held up great .good luck with the sale.:D

This is a VERY good deal on a rock-solid auto. I fully regret having sold my damascus-bladed CQD some time ago. If only I had the funds! Good luck with your sale--someone jump on this! Jim Falor SEMPER FI

Thanks for the bump. Let me know if you have any blades for trade, maybe we can work something out.

This is a VERY good deal on a rock-solid auto. I fully regret having sold my damascus-bladed CQD some time ago. If only I had the funds! Good luck with your sale--someone jump on this! Jim Falor SEMPER FI

Hi James, I just thought I'd jump in here and make you even more miserable by saying that I still have that damascus-bladed CQD you sold to me :D

Back