1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

MatchBox Instruments HF-R Ti UTT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by el_duderino04, Oct 26, 2018.

1. el_duderino04

el_duderino04

Jul 27, 2009
    Looking to sell my MBI HF-R Ti UTT with zoom head and batteries. Price includes priority shipping within the US and Paypal G&S fees. (I'm willing to ship int'l at additional cost.) Additional pictures available upon request.

First "I'll take it" here in this thread, followed up with message/email gets it. Prompt payment upon claiming the knife, or it's on to the next buyer in line.

Only trades I'm looking for are a ZT 0470 or Kabar BK21.

This is the long discontinued Matchbox Industries HF-R Ultimate Tritium Tail. The slots in the tail allow for tritium tubes to be added. This still has one of the best UIs I've seen: you turn the tail to select off-low-off-med-off-high, and it can be kept in any off position (so you can turn one way for low and the other for high, etc). It's beautifully finished, and comes with body tubes to allow for 10440 or the tiny nuke batteries. With the smaller tube, the whole light is about the size of a AA battery. It also comes with two "nukes" and the extra Zoom head, which goes from a wide, floody beam to a focused thrower. I'd like $125.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Daniel Mosier

Daniel Mosier

Nov 8, 2018
    PayPal payment on the way to you now!
    Thank you ✌️

3. el_duderino04

el_duderino04

Jul 27, 2009
    Thank you! This is SOLD. I'll try to get it out to you today.

4. Daniel Mosier

Daniel Mosier

Nov 8, 2018
    Awesome!
    Thank you.
    It’s exactly what I have been wanting to add to my collection.