• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MATT BAILEY POCKET FIXED BLADE & SHEATH + AWESOME STAG BOKER FOLDING HUNTER

Campbellclanman

Platinum Member
Hi there

Included in the price is Shipping that is Track and Traced and Insured, This Shipping package is International Courier- not the normal Air Freight - this is an immensely better way! I will send full documentation / Photo's of Parcels etc, incl. Web Site to go to with your Tracking number.
*Please see feedback on shipping*

I pay PayPal fees, PayPal G & S only.
Please ALL questions / offers to pm. “I will take it” takes first place although I do hold the right of refusal to sell if warranted.

This Sweet Fixed Blade by MATT BAILEY is an awesome Pocket Fixed Blade, San Mai Steel with 1084 Core, Tapered Tang , this Knife is 6 inches OAL, Blade is 2 & 3/4.

Pretty much unused folks- not too sure if it has been before my ownership- doubtful upon inspection.? but there is NO evidence of this being so.
White G10 Scales rock with a nicely Beveled edge with a nice attractive Center Mosaic Pin.

Everything about this Knife is just great.

asking: $130 this is including pp fees and shipping.

Please note - there is a Shadow on the edge of Blade- this is nothing but a reflection and not a flat spot. :)

o4sddhD.jpg

WBQ6Our.jpg

H5lD4Kt.jpg

Real Nice Boker single bladed Folding Hunter, Boker's Stainless Steel makes a nice blade on the is Beauty!
asking $90 - this is including pp fees and shipping!!.

oNmGsf1.jpg

OpjDgWD.jpg

ZT8FKoP.jpg

QZoxnIQ.jpg

Back