• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Matt Diskin IDF Model M1 Integral Flipper (Sold)

Comprehensivist

Platinum Member
For Sale: Matt Diskin IDF Model M1 Integral Flipper

I just received this knife a couple weeks ago. It is in new & unused condition. Matt Diskin commissioned these as a limited run built by Reate. They have already sold out. It features a 6AL4V titanium 3-D milled titanium integral handle with hardened SS lock bar insert, M390 blade steel, and ceramic bearings & detent. This particular knife has the optional carbon fiber inlays. Smooth flipping action with early lock-up and good centering. No blade play. Includes original box and unopened black lambskin carry pouch.

Other Specs:
OAL: 7.50”
Handle Length: 4.10”
Handle Width: .510”
Blade Length: 3.40”
Blade Steel: M390
Blade Thickness: .150”
Weight: 3.50 oz.

Price: $Sold I am not looking for any trades at this time.

The listed price includes Paypal Goods & Services fees and domestic USPS Priority shipping with Signature required tracking.

First unconditional "I'll take it" response posted in this thread or sent through forum PM has priority to buy.

Buyer must be of legal age and is responsible to know and follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and guidelines.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

Last edited:
Back