Matthew Freeman- CMFTW Passed Away

im sorry to say this but i just found out a man i called my friend has passed away.

I have no details to share -- only that he will be missed

Godspeed Matt

A lot of people here are going to miss him.

iu

I keep hoping this is a sick joke. We've watched him pull through a lot of shit, and it's hard to comprehend it coming to this. I'd appreciate some details if anyone gets them. He and I shared a few things over the years, and I was happy to see him building towards a future. I really didn't expect this...

This is really sad. Spoke to him a few times about steel and HT and PHT. A really great dude. Gonna mis his fucked up sense of humor and IG posts. Always had a great laugh.

If anyone is selling please let me know. My friend is a huge fan and is devastated. I would like to gift him a custom. Major bummer for both of us.

I remember him posting in IG that if money was no object. He would make knives for free. And that's the most legit thing I have ever heard.

R.I.P. matt

I just heard this terribly sad news. So bummed. CM was always such a nice guy to me. You knew he had a heart of gold, by the way he treated and loved his family of cats in all those YT video's he would post.

Rest in eternal peace, CM. <3

Back