• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Maxpedition Colossus Combo, Condor II and Jumbo Versipack

GregFL

Gold Member
Well the "New" bag bug has bitten me so I have to sell some other bags so I can afford it.

First up a new Maxpedition Colossus Versipack (with tags) in Khaki that comes with a Maxped 10" x 4" bottle holder & M-1 waistpack combination (Maxped 10" x 4" bottle holder & M-1 waistpack have been SOLD) . They were purchased purchased for a kit and I would like to sell them that way if possible. Also included is a carry handle that I made that allows you to easily carry it without having to carry it by the shoulder strap. The handle is attached by quick release snaps and can be removed/installed in seconds. It's a very nice setup but I purchased it on impulse and don't use it. Asking price for Colossus ONLY is $145 $135 $130 $90 shipped via. USPS Priority. SOLD

Next up is a new Maxpedition Condor II backpack (with tags). Asking price for the Condor II is $105 $95 $90 shipped via. USPS Priority. SOLD

Finally there is a new Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack. I removed the tags to give it to my wife but she will not use it. Asking price for Jumbo is $60 shipped via. USPS Priority. SOLD

Please feel free to PM or Email me if you have questions or need additional photos.

Maxpedition Colussus ONLY - SOLD
MaxpedColossusKhakiMOD.jpg

Maxpedition Condor II
- SOLD
MaxpedCondorIIKhaki.jpg

Maxpedition Jumbo
- SOLD
MaxpedJumboKhaki.jpg

Disclaimers:
1) I may split up the Colussus combo if necessary.
2) Free USPS shipping is only for continental US only.
3) These bags are listed both here and on edcforums.

Thanks for Looking!
GregFL

Last edited:
Emails responded to.
The Jumbo is Sold Pending Funds.
The Colossus Combo and Condor II are still available.

The Condor II, 10x4 Bottle Holder and M-1 Waistpack have been Sold. The only Item remaining is the Colossus Versipack (no longer being sold as a combo).

Back