• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Maxpedition Fatboy-S Type Coyote Tan

For Trade:

Maxpedition Fatboy-S Type Coyote Tan - Brand new, never used. Interested in knives, esp. slippys - but will consider all offers.

fb.jpg

Jeremy

I'd be interested but don't really have anything to trade. Why are you selling it? Is it damaged in any way? Could you send a digital picture of it if requested? Depending on the answers to the above I'd be willing to pay $30 + shipping.

Hope I didn't violate any posting rules - I've never been to this forum.

I have a very gently used (carried a few times- used once to trim a cigar- never sharpened) Boker Speed Lock knife- it was purchased in Germany and is basically the same as the Boker Top Lock , plastic handle, straight blade. Let me know if you're interested...

Last edited:
gbaker said:
Hope I didn't violate any posting rules - I've never been to this forum.

No cash transactions are to take place in the Trade Forum or offers of cash. That said, you also lowballed the guy with a price of $30. :rolleyes:

K.V. Collucci said:
No cash transactions are to take place in the Trade Forum or offers of cash. That said, you also lowballed the guy with a price of $30. :rolleyes:
:D nice...that would get a greenie if they still existed

Send me an email. You don't have an email listed in your profile and you "aren't accepting private messages." I've got a Spydie offer...

Thx

K.V. Collucci said:

Not if it was a birthday present, but I knew I should have looked at the rules before posting.

I've been away for a while, and forgot I had disabled email.

The Fatboy is like new - never had anything in it or been carried. Got a new pack when I got this, and haven't got around to using it.

Thanks to all the offers so far. Can't take autos in trade because I live on the Left Coast.

Please try contacting me by email.

Regards,

Jeremy

Back