May 16, 9:09 PM - new baby boy

Congratulations, Dan !!!! :D :D :D

Why don't you order a custom small folder and have his name and birth date engraved, to give as a present to your son when he grows up ?

Well, congrats again !

Regards,

Andre Tiba - Brazil

Please add my warmest congratulations as well Dan!:):) Glad to hear mom and baby are both doing great too!

Congratulations. Judging from his look of contentment the delivery was pretty easy on him too.

pendentive said:
8 lbs. and 20 inches long.

Cuddly lil' guy...

Mom and baby are doing great. We arrived at the Maternity Center at 8:30, baby came 49 minutes later....:eek:....au natural.....Mom's a real tough lady...

:eek: Holy moly! Belated congratulations! :D

20" and 8 pounds? That's gonna be one heck of a chopper if you can swing it Dan!

Congratulations to you, Mom and the boys...tell them Uncle Nasty says he's proud of them as new Big Brothers!

Thanks guys. I did read every post and passed along the goodwill to Mom and the Baby. He went in for another checkup today, PKU, etc. All is well!

Thanks again,

Dan

Congratulations, Dan. He will grow up to be a fine young man whom you will be very proud of. :) :)

Ok, I've been looking. Forgive me if I missed it somehow, but does the li'l guy have a name yet? :confused: Did you fill out that line on the certificate, or leave it blank, like the looks he'll be giving you when he's a teenager? ;) Come to think of it "Blank" might be a good name for a kid. Especially when they get older. "Why you BLANK!" :D

Back