McGinnis Mini Exo - anyone have any info? (semi custom flipper)

Looks like I have a new knife heading my way - McGinnis Mini Exo Pro Line. I can't find much info on it though and I haven't been in the knife loop too much as of late. It won't be coming for a while (long ship time) but I was wondering if anyone had it / had any experiences with it so I can know what I got my hands on. Seems like it's a perfect size and blade shape for EDC but I don't know much about the maker or the knife. Thanks in advance!

Looks like I have a new knife heading my way - McGinnis Mini Exo Pro Line. I can't find much info on it though and I haven't been in the knife loop too much as of late. It won't be coming for a while (long ship time) but I was wondering if anyone had it / had any experiences with it so I can know what I got my hands on. Seems like it's a perfect size and blade shape for EDC but I don't know much about the maker or the knife. Thanks in advance!

Gerry McGinnis is young custom maker (although he has been making knives for a number of years now) who is in the top tier of tactical makers. The Proline are his "midtech" knives, they're all CNC/machine ground. I have the Proline Valve and the flipping action/smoothness really feels like it has been dialed in with individual attention. It's tremendous. However, beyond that it's a pretty standard framelock production knife so I would never pay the retail price for one.

I just bought one of these beauties myself Thursday :cool: I got it on sale for $350 marked down from $595:eek: At that price I really had no choice but to buy it.;) I can't wait to get mine in hand. I'd love to hear what you think about yours if it's arrived yet? I should have mine by this comming Friday. I'll let you know my take when it does. Ttyl

Back