• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

McGinnis Proline, Benchmade, Kizer, Twosun

Five knives up for sale today, all come with their original packaging:

McGinnis Proline Valve - $275 SOLD - These were originally something like $600, the action was hand tuned by Gerry himself, and it really shows. The flattened detent ball makes it flip very hard and is glass smooth. I can almost guarantee you'll be impressed. Professionally sharpened to a mirror edge by Razor Edge Knives. The clip is the only part that shows any signs of wear. Centered with no blade play.

jtjrtoH.jpg

DwiIO6Z.jpg

JHHV0lj.jpg

aktsgeu.jpg

cXo2pfl.jpg

v8bFSwH.jpg

IDbx0o1.jpg

Twosun TS81 - $50 SPF - Beautiful bone inlays (lets not even guess who/what they came from) with a D2 blade. Snappy flipping action, centered, with no blade play. The bone inlays have been sanded a bit to make them more pocketable. Carried for a few days and then it went back into the case. Smooth action, though the finish on the flats is kind of rough (same on all Twosun knives) so you feel/hear it as it is closing.

zcEvvii.jpg

izq2mtW.jpg

rNHXZIB.jpg

W1KxeXK.jpg

KbqSXSB.jpg

KR3PHlT.jpg

First "I'll take it" gets it, please follow up promptly with a PM (if you can PM)
Payment via PayPal or US Money Order
Ships USPS Priority
No trades please

Last edited:
Benchmade Mini Crooked River - $125 SOLD - Surprisingly good fit and finish for a Benchmade, blade is centered with no blade play, grind is even as well. Typical AXIS lock smoothness. Comes with deep carry clip and original clip as well. Carried for a few days, that's about it.

I7jNTVR.jpg

KPlAglY.jpg

fKsesfh.jpg

zyd89yE.jpg

tzHM1sC.jpg

Kizer Intrepid - $100 SOLD - Only signs of wear are on the handle (snail trails and blue finish is wearing off on the hardware/clip), the blade is pristine. Medium detent, very smooth because of the heavy blade. Centered with no blade play.

PmqNW3P.jpg

NPFA3BA.jpg

nwUethv.jpg

5QyqcIj.jpg

8hS7I9T.jpg

qZo0VXM.jpg

Kizer Uprising - $85 - Again, some snail trails on the handle are the only signs of wear. Very strong detent with a super snappy action, smooth, centered, no blade play.

YdbryeB.jpg

JUdJFWc.jpg

lHti9yx.jpg

GN45Xfcl.jpg

rOxBHvAl.jpg

First "I'll take it" gets it, please follow up promptly with a PM (if you can PM)
Payment via PayPal or US Money Order
Ships USPS Priority
No trades please

Last edited:
Back