• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Medford, Boker, Steel Will

Sorry for the bad pics. You see any lint or dust that's all it is. All blades are excellent. Not a scratch or nick anywhere. These just don't get carried.

The BM Stryker has been sold

Sales are PayPal free shipping. Shoot me a PM

German Solingen Boker model 13. Les Voorhies design. Just now discontinued. Absolutely beautiful knife. Never carried. Been on display in my bookshelf for a year. Titanium liners and bolsters with marbled carbon fiber. CPM 154 hollow grind. The satin grind on the blade looks wet all the time. Best OEM factory I have seen. Typical German QC on this one. Never carried. LNIB. Box, paper, and baggie. Lock up it 30%
Sold. Send a PM

boker-1-jpg.1061528

Steel Will Mini Gekko
Great knife. Solid lock up. Centered. I'm 6"3 and it fits my hand for heavy cutting. Another that just doesn't get carried. I wanted to try N690 and a Steel Will. Take a really fine edge and easy to get it their.
Sold

steel-will-jpg.1061545

Deal of the day. Full size Midi. Not the slim model. The original. Actually about the size of a full size Grip. Brushed PVD, D2, never carried or used. Still has the MIRROR edge. Dead center blade. Pinch open and push the blade out to hear a WHACK!! No ting or click like most frame locks. Sound fantastic! Had it on display in my bookshelf.

Just selling because I'm not a collector. I have had it a year and going to try something else I have not had. Medford case and papers included.

SPF

medford-10-jpg.1062754

medford-5-jpg.1062761

Last edited:
Back