• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Medford Merc 1

whitedog!

Gold Member
Does anyone know the status of delivery for the Merc 1 first run? I sent my money in Feb. off 2023, and haven't heard a word other than "rest assured you are in the queue - sit back and relax and don't bother us".
Medford did not respond to an email I sent last week. It's "only" $600, but I was taken aback to find that the regular production version is advertised on their website - seems to me that the first run of a hundred should be delivered before the regular production :-(
I feel used...

They state again and again that ordering from them directly puts you on a waiting list. The list takes more time because of a lot of variables. They tell you those variables in writing.

Either you are not reading what they've sent you in writing or you are Trolling or you are just throwing a tantrum.

Maybe, a Medford is beyond you.

Now, be quiet. You are annoying.

Besides, the person in line ahead of you died and every time you jump up and down and scream, that stench ends up in my nostrils way too fast.

I'm in line too...

🙃

Does anyone know the status of delivery for the Merc 1 first run? I sent my money in Feb. off 2023, and haven't heard a word other than "rest assured you are in the queue - sit back and relax and don't bother us".
Medford did not respond to an email I sent last week. It's "only" $600, but I was taken aback to find that the regular production version is advertised on their website - seems to me that the first run of a hundred should be delivered before the regular production :-(
I feel used...

Beyond you, lol. Should have worn my tall boots today.

Fourteen plus months of unbacked, interest free loan, and no communication might chafe my sack just a little.

Beyond you, lol. Should have worn my tall boots today.

Fourteen plus months of unbacked, interest free loan, and no communication might chafe my sack just a little.
Loan?

Down-payments are customary in so many other types of businesses.

Paying for it all in advance is rare for me, but also the results are rare too. It's more than worth it.

Its also a contract and my word, I break neither. Reciprocity is therefore guaranteed.

It's an old school business model.

Loan?

Down-payments are customary in so many other types of businesses.

Paying for it all in advance is rare for me, but also the results are rare too. It's more than worth it.

Its also a contract and my word, I break neither. Reciprocity is therefore guaranteed.

It's an old school business model.

Okay, sometimes I'm a little slow on the uptake. Are you actually the recipient of said funds?

I wouldn't question anyone's word or integrity with a partial story. Just felt like the OP could use a little support in the name of balance.

Heck, I have a Genesis T in my pocket as I type this. :)

Okay, sometimes I'm a little slow on the uptake. Are you actually the recipient of said funds?

I wouldn't question anyone's word or integrity with a partial story. Just felt like the OP could use a little support in the name of balance.

Heck, I have a Genesis T in my pocket as I type this. :)
An unpaid fan and supporter.

I own only two MK&T products, currently. Waiting for the 3rd.

Besides, the topic is about patience, not what's in your pants!

😵‍💫

Back