Meet the MEGA Swamp Warden.... Going Live Wednesday March 18th 2020 @9:00pm Eastern Standard Time.

Introducing The New Mega Swamp Warden

This massive little freak of nature is the culmination of versatility and durability designed to provide you with everything you need in one compact package. We took the Swamp Warden and locked it in a room with a supercharged diet of high fat cheese and protein shakes with an unlimited supply of tequila and rum until it broke the chains on the door and escaped. This little mouse has turned into a Big Fat Rat with its massive .350” thick SR-101 stock. This is a beast of epic proportions. This will be a must have for RATs everywhere. It will be offered coated or in the much-desired Swamp Comp finish. We know you will love having this one by your side for many years to come. Coming Wednesday, March 18th at 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. That’s the day after St. Patrick’s Day!!! (Good thing it’s not at 9:00 AM huh?) We look forward to seeing you RATs at the cheese wheel...Good Luck!

Specs:
Overall Length: 6.75"
Blade Length: 2.75"
Blade Width: Approx. 1"
Blade Thickness: Approx .350"
Steel: Sr-101
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Bevel: Hybrid Combo (Flat, Hollow, and Convex)
Finish: Coated or Swamp Comp Finish

Blade Coating Options:
Black
Muddy Brown
Hammered Silver
Desert Sage
Forest Green
Midnight Blue
Desert Bronze

Pricing:
Coated: Regular Base Price: $118.95 Special Offer $98.95 (You'll save $20.00!!!)***
Swamp Comp Regular Base Price: $138.95 Special Offer $118.95 (You'll save $20.00!!!)***

*** The Special Offer where you will save $20.00 is only available on the first batch! Limited number!

Mega features include:

[ ] Our Hybrid Combo Grind that merges a hollow, flat, and convex bevel into one homogeneous high performance bevel that brings the best of all three geometries to one platform.

[ ] The .350" thick SR-101 Stock Thickness

[ ] We are very excited to offer this model with a Swamp Comp finish. This competition finish will show light machining marks. (SR-101 is not a stainless steel so care should be taken to keep the blade clean and protected.)

[ ] All outside perimeters are rounded to eliminate "hot spots" caused by sharp edges.

YP3LUxh.jpg

a0RL4A1.jpg

2pzHwcf.jpg

HF9wnv0.jpg

Vq025zj.jpg

MyXM0X2.jpg

0zhgtNR.jpg

JNEDXnY.jpg

ooTdVPy.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to be nitpicking here, but that is a supercharged Swamp Warden, not Rat Shaker!

Regardless, I still like it!

I hate to point fingers when there's a mistake but I have to put the blame where it belongs!

Turns out that my personal assistant, Don Julio and his young apprentice, Jose Cuervo are to blame!!!!

Shaker? . . . Warden? Pretty much the same knife if you hang out with these two characters long enough!

Sorry about that. . . In my drunken stupor I grabbed the wrong write-up!!!

Don Julio, Jose, and I will be having it out over this screw up for hours tonight!!!

Ty

Oh my , that thing is both cute and creepy looking . That must be what baby rats look like .

It is really handy you can put your pinky finger through the tang and let go with your other fingers and do work when necessary.

Back