Meet this Freak of Nature! The Flying Mojo! (Cool Pic)

Jerry Busse

This thing is a freak of nature. . . .a fusion of everything angry, disgruntled, and rabid. It foams at the mouth. . . .I'll be glad when it's out of here.

There's no way to describe the "Flying Mojo" without seeing it. It is beyond frightening. This has got to be one of the meanest, baddest, most terrifying Variants to ever come out of the Busse Custom Shop.

The Flying Mojo has a full length blade, sharpened clip, recessed spine behind clip for clearance issues, Flying Tiger teeth, recurved cutting edge, Flying Tiger handle, and pronounced skull crusher. It is one of the most blood thirsty blades I have ever handled. . . literally.. . . .It is hungry. . . really hungry. . . this thing is not to be believed. . . I don't think the sheath is safe!

Ed, I hope you're not too attached to your fingers

You're gonna love this thing,

Jerry

Attachments

• flying mojo.jpg
    flying mojo.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 470
Feed me!!!!!! Ed, you better stock up on some raw meat for this thing! ;)

Attachments

• bad mojo bad.jpg
    bad mojo bad.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 760
Can't help it. . . . this carniverous blade just likes to have its picture taken. . .. .and who really wants to argue with it????

Attachments

• flying mo profile.jpg
    flying mo profile.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 750
Is that thing sold yet?
CALL ME.....

I was just thinking of a satin mojo with the new e-handle today.....?
I hope you haven't developed the ability to read my mind, have you?

Oh mother of god!!!!!!! Jerry that is one scary looking knife, but I still seem to want one bad :)

Are we going to be able to order this from the custom shop or is she a one of a kind?

:eek: That is one awesome looking knife. You just keep making them meaner and meaner ;):D

Ed,
Congrats on the knew knife. Let us know your impressions when you get it :):D

That is one sweet knife!
Will it ever be in "mass Production"? I'd love to get one!

....but scary. Just the way I like them :D ! I especially like that recessed spine...makes it look like the end of the blade is a nuclear warhead :eek: :D !

Well, as you might have heard, Jerry - and his fingers - don't particularly like making this baby so as far "mass production" (I dislike those two words) of this beast probably - "NOT!".

However, if you are interested in ordering something along these lines, contact me for more info and we will see what we can do!

Marc
marc@bussecombat.com

That is one cool blade, but you know what,? I think my Steel Heart is just as tough! LOL, Seriously that is one cool looking knife.:D

"Mass production" was a poor choice of words...all I could think of!:eek: Let me get my bill in order and maybe I could get a couple!!! Hey Tax refund is coming also...I hope!:( :D

The handle ergonomics and security look very high on that piece. The serration tooth pattern is interesting as well, one of the few I would actually not be opposed to trying on a heavy use knife. It adds no difficulty to the sharpening procedure, the scallops will greatly enhabce slicing ability, and the large distance between them will keep the teeth strong. Excellent job.

-Cliff

1whobuys, I don't know about you but some of the thoughts going through my mind during the work week are definately not suited for other people to hear. God I hope he can't read out minds yet :) If you can Jerry, just tune out from 04:00-19:00, everything else should be PG-13 or lower , lol :D

Sounds like Cliff wants to test that thing.
I usually side with Cliff's destructive abilities, and have full faith in him to destroy any blade. But that thing looks like it could put up a fight!:D

-Jeff

Back