MEGA KDSH Death Chat

I started a thread today for a Mega KDSH, completely forgetting this one existed. Lol.

This has to happen. KDSH is a very practical no-nonsense design, and to have a thick version of it with REAL splitting power would be awesome. I know I'd like to see it done in SR-77 and/or INFI. (SR-101 is really tough, but SR-77 and INFI are really, really, insanely tough.) This hawk could use insanely tough steel.

I can see a bunch of ways the swamp could go on this and they’d all be awesome.

When I opened this thread, I was thinking of a larger, longer KDSH. Blurring the line between Hawk and Axe.

When I opened this thread, I was thinking of a larger, longer KDSH. Blurring the line between Hawk and Axe.
Kinda like the Tops High Impact Axe? I'm not a fan of this size tool. Too big to carry comfortably, definitely too heavy to use one-handed. Might as well bring a full sized axe. I don't think blurring hatchets/hatchet sized hawks and axes works well usually. Just my opinion though, to each their own. :cool:

Kinda like the Tops High Impact Axe? I'm not a fan of this size tool. Too big to carry comfortably, definitely too heavy to use one-handed. Might as well bring a full sized axe. I don't think blurring hatchets/hatchet sized hawks and axes works well usually. Just my opinion though, to each their own. :cool:
You two shut yer moufs! :p

MEGA KDSH!!!

I’d be in for a Mega KDSH. Love my original version. Has perfect balance and throw excellently and can be thrown from either side. 👍👍👍

This is probably the perfect model for the Mega treatment. Love my KDSH, but sometimes a little more weight in the head would be nice.
Exactly my thoughts. I love the chunkiness of the Pork Chop, and it would ROCK on the KDSH!!!

So sad. This will probably never happen now... 😭 (Between the loss of the Mega models, and SR-101 going the way of the Dodo.)

This thing would have been a beast to be reckoned with. 😫 😩

So sad. This will probably never happen now... 😭 (Between the loss of the Mega models, and SR-101 going the way of the Dodo.)

This thing would have been a beast to be reckoned with. 😫 😩
Loss of the mega models?? I must have missed something.

Back