Member Chuko has passed

Hello everyone. This Is Chuko's son. ( I am Langston302, its been a long time since I have been on the forums ) I just wanted to drop by and share with you all that my dad unexpectedly passed away last December. He was sick with the flu that ended up causing another internal issue to occur that caused his death. My father was and still is an amazing man who has left a giant vacuum in the wake of his departure.
I miss my dad very much and hope that anyone that ever dealt with my dad had a great transaction. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. I am handling his collection for my mother. I know he was making bulk knife purchases from forum members and I would like to keep the lines of communication open for future transactions.

if anyone wants to see the memorial service here is the link:

email me with questions at citycop335@gmail.com

I know this is way behind and there were many other members who posted about Dad's death but I wanted you all to know that I am here and I can help with anything.

I remember seeing the name, Chuko but never had any dealings with him. So sorry for your loss. My father passed about 7 years ago by his own hand. Time doesn't heal a damn thing, it just provides a vehicle to carry on with. I hope dealing with your father's collection goes smoothly.I wish you, your mother and family peace.

Your dad and I occasionally exchanged info but I can't remember if we exchanged any knives. He had a nice collection and was a good source of info. He's missed, mostly in the Traditional Forum where there's a thread or two he started still working around.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. Praying that God strengthens you to deal with the loss.

I'm very saddened for your lose, I did some transactions with your dad and he was a stand-up guy, we also talked on the phone a few times.
May god bless him and your family.
I will say a prayer for him tonight.
Rick Sposato

Last edited:
Appreciate your posting this up, your father certainly loved knives and his passion for them certainly was seen here on the forums through his posts and the friends he made through them.
As we say here often, prayers and smoke sent for you and your family,
G2

Smoke and prayers to you and your family for the loss of your father. I’m very sorry to hear it.

Hello everyone. This Is Chuko's son. ( I am Langston302, its been a long time since I have been on the forums ) I just wanted to drop by and share with you all that my dad unexpectedly passed away last December. He was sick with the flu that ended up causing another internal issue to occur that caused his death. My father was and still is an amazing man who has left a giant vacuum in the wake of his departure.
I miss my dad very much and hope that anyone that ever dealt with my dad had a great transaction. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. I am handling his collection for my mother. I know he was making bulk knife purchases from forum members and I would like to keep the lines of communication open for future transactions.

if anyone wants to see the memorial service here is the link:

email me with questions at citycop335@gmail.com

Charles had many friends n the Traditional Forum. He was greatly respected both for his exquisite taste in knives and for his extensive knowledge. We were aware of his passing and were greatly saddened by it. Here is the many-paged thread in which our condolences were expressed.
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/chuko-has-passed.1629972/

Back