Member News Flash !

This post is intended for collectors and users of quality knives. Don't deny I'm talking about you now! Ok, ready to continue?

Though our web site is not fully finished (with lots of minor details pending, like knife specs under the individual photos instead of just listed on the category heading pages), it is up and running. We urge all serious collectors to submit their online orders ASAP!

There is a reason for this - even though we will have inventory coming in over the next 3-6 weeks, and I mean THOUSANDS OF KNIVES, the quantity of any individual style may be very limited, especially the damascus knives, both fixed and lock back versions.

What's happening is that distributors and dealers are pre-booking orders at this time, and we don't want to run dry before you guys and gals have a chance at your first picks.

Don't get us wrong. We have several shipments scheduled, of course, but waiting time on a sold-out item could run from 4-8 weeks. From our experience as knife collectors, we know how hard it is to wait to get your hands on your knife!

If you're visiting Atlanta next month, be sure to stop by our booth (#40). It will be hard to miss - just follow the crowd. Otherwise, looking forward to hearing from you on the web site:

http://www.DeltaZ-Knives.com

Kindest regards to all forum members, and special thanks to Mike and Spark who have been very patient and helpful with us during the early stages of our business development. Later this month, you'll be able to see our ever growing collection of knives on their 1SKS store as well.

Sincerely,

Barnaby Zelman
smile.gif

------------------
Proud Bladeforums.com SPONSOR & MODERATOR!
Please accept my personal invitation to join the new product announcement and special sale list at our web site :
www.DeltaZ-Knives.com

Back