Membership Expired?

How can I know if my membership has expired? I wrote the Contact email address and have no reply. Obviously I don't think it's been a year since I last paid or I'd just pay again, and I did not receive a notice my membership was about to expire. I want someone to tell me it really has run out before I pay again. :(

Thanks,

Hi,

If you take a look at your profile page (click the profile button that is at the bottom of your posts on the left) you will see a membership expiration date. Looks like yours is 09/17/03.

Gus

When your title goes from paying member (gold or premiun) to basic member like yours has. ;)

Okay, I've reupped and should be back in business shortly. Gus, thanks.

Surely I won't have been the first to suggest this but if the system can pick up members' birthdays, I'd expect it can as easily anticipate membership expirations. A PM or email a couple weeks before one's membership expires would create a lot of goodwill - certainly it'd be better than leaving a paying customer unhappy when suddenly out of the blue he can't post a picture or item for sale...

Now that I know I can look at my profile to watch the expiration date I'll do that, but I suspect most users are like me - they won't know their membership is running out until it has, and that'll leave them with an unnecessarily sour taste. Just my .02.

Dave

It was a few days before I realized that was why
I couldn't PM. Now it's at the bottom of a long list
of things to do. :(

Back