Membership Renewal

Do we not get emailed when our membership is about to run out? I just noticed the sale forums were locked. I just now paid for the renewal with 1sks.

It would be nice if there was some type of automated email about a week before membership expires.

This issue has been brought up before. If you look at your profile it shows the expiration date for your paid membership. It's not as good as an email reminder, but it's all we've got for now.

Maybe we need to automatically charge people to renew memberships instead of turning them off. Dunno how popular that would be though.

Originally posted by Havoc
This issue has been brought up before. If you look at your profile it shows the expiration date for your paid membership. It's not as good as an email reminder, but it's all we've got for now.

I cannot see my expiration date at all. I have never been able to do so, and my membership was "demoted" to basic although I paid for premium membership.

I have sent Spark an email regarding this.

Turns out several members got a "2 year for the price of one" freebie recently, resulting in a lot of members being turned off when their time came up. See above and other thread for more information on expiration dates.

The matter has been resolved. One has to press Update to see the renewal date. I renewed today. Hope it will be allright tomorrow.

I don't know if it's a bug or a feature - when I choose to view my profile, just like I would anyone else's, the expiration date is displayed, but not if I choose to edit my profile.
That's why it didn't show up earlier...

If we set it up so you could view when you are in the edit screen, you'd be able to edit it.

Back