Merchandise sales thread

Jo the Machinist

Hi Folks!

I apologize for not getting around to it sooner, but here is your "official" sales thread for CPK hats, t-shirts, and (while we have them) coffee cups.

Hats and T-shirts are both 100% cotton. T-shirts are black with white writing. $20

Hats are dark gray with White writing or Light Gray with Black writing (in some light they look khaki). $20 each

Coffee cups are black with silver writing and hold 14 oz. $10 (They are really shiny and hard to photograph!)

Shipping within the US is $12.

hats.jpg 20180824_154746.jpg cups.jpg

Thank you for looking!

Jo

Hi Folks!

I apologize for not getting around to it sooner, but here is your "official" sales thread for CPK hats, t-shirts, and (while we have them) coffee cups.

Hats and T-shirts are both 100% cotton. T-shirts are black with white writing. $20

Hats are dark gray with White writing or Light Gray with Black writing (in some light they look khaki). $20 each

Coffee cups are black with silver writing and hold 14 oz. $10 (They are really shiny and hard to photograph!)

Shipping within the US is $12. If you respond specifically here and I have your PP address, I will send you an invoice. If you would like to make any changes after that, please send me an email. Thanks!

View attachment 1104911 View attachment 1104921 View attachment 1104922

Thank you for looking!

Jo

I would like a hat in both colors and I hope you have a Men's XXL shirt and that coffee cup

Hey Jo,

I would like one of the light grey cap please. Please try to find a large one for my big melon! :thumbsup::D

Do you anticipate you will have stock of the hats if I want to add them to a knife purchase in the coming weeks?

images

Hi Jo I'd take one of the light grey hats.

Thanks - JJ

Last edited:
Hey Jo

I'll take 2 of the dark gray hats.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Back