Merry Christmas to me Bitches!!!

Just received a package about an hour ago. Sorry for the poor pics. I was trying to put together a train set around the tree of our family room.
Once I get to play with it I will report back with thoughts and better photos. \Initial impressions are that this knife is more beautiful than I originally thought. Feels great in the hand too. My wife likes this knife the most out of my whole collection. Thanks Andy!!!
IMG_2012.jpg

IMG_2014.jpg

IMG_2020.jpg

IMG_2019.jpg

IMG_2018.jpg

IMG_2017.jpg

IMG_2016.jpg

IMG_2015.jpg

Nice! I felt the same way about my Hiking Buddy. The pictures were nice of it but there is no comparison with how great it looks and feels in person. I'm glad your wait is over too...or might just be beginning with wanting more! :) I love how the phone picked up the light on the last one and looks like a crazy blood patina.

Dude, do you have a train running around the tree? That right there is old school cool.
I love it and I've been wanting to do it for a few years now but I know that my 5 year old would be playing cowboy and either have my 18 month old or one of the cats somehow tied up and laying on the tracks.

But I digress. The BF is beautiful. I'm glad that you finally got a FBF.

congrats bro, that is a gorgeous blade. My package should be here today or tomorrow, pretty pumped

Nice score! I tried hard for the Scandi Convex Arete finished in curly birch but it wasn't to be. :( Whoever got it, Bah humbug & Merry Christmas MF!!! ;)

Enjoy the BF big man. :D

Man that is just awesome!! If you like yours as much as I like mine you'll end up buying your wife her own knife so she'll leave yours alone :)

Really looking forward to more pics later!

Glad you got that BF now maybe you will be outta the running for my HB when it comes up!!:p;). Congrats on a nice blade BBQ.

Sure thing! Get in touch with me. My # is on the website.

www.fiddlebackforge.com

I'm available for shop tours. I work mon-fri.:thumbup:

Thanks Andy. When I heard about you I called Jared Z. and asked if he knew you...he's made a couple blades for me. He says you are a great guy:thumbup: I really like the work I see on your site too!

Thanks Andy. When I heard about you I called Jared Z. and asked if he knew you...he's made a couple blades for me. He says you are a great guy:thumbup: I really like the work I see on your site too!

Hey Hey Hey!!! This thread is all about me!!! Move on!!!

How did I know that was coming lol.

Pfft! ONE FBF and the threads ALL about him. Sheesh, ego much.

:D

See, its still all about you, just not in a good way:p

Much love, brother, congrats on, well, that, um, knife you got there, its a, Oh, don't tell me....... Hold on, I'll get it......

Dang, what is that thing called again, ............ too bad the OP didn't say what it was that he got, or uh, this, um could be easier to guess......... Man, what is that thing called, .............

Moose

Man, the more I keep seeing these knives, the more my 5.85 keeps telling me I need one . . . Great looking knife, looks good in the hands as well. Might just be a good way to start a new year out on the right track . . :)
Be safe.

Pfft! ONE FBF and the threads ALL about him. Sheesh, ego much.

:D

See, its still all about you, just not in a good way:p

Much love, brother, congrats on, well, that, um, knife you got there, its a, Oh, don't tell me....... Hold on, I'll get it......

Dang, what is that thing called again, ............ too bad the OP didn't say what it was that he got, or uh, this, um could be easier to guess......... Man, what is that thing called, .............

Moose

It's all about me brother.
I'll make a deal with you. I'll stop making it all about me for about a day if you promise to never post a picture ever again of that mug of yours.

Back