Merry Christmas!!!

91bravo

Gold Member
I just wanted to wish all of you die-hard CPK fans a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thanks for accepting an outcast like me!

Please remember those that are less fortunate and all of the soldiers that are away from their families defending our freedom to Christmas.

merry-xmas-funny-wishes-29.jpeg

I'll relay this quick story that I saw happen in Carson City Nevada one Christmas. My wife and I went into one of the store fronts there that was called 'The Christmas Store.' Tons of ornaments and Christmas decorations of all kinds. As each person would check out, the lady owner would thank them and wish them a Merry Christmas.

The young man in front of us, upon being wished Merry Christmas, replied 'Harumphffff! It's supposed to be 'Happy Holidays!' Nonplussed, she said, 'Sir, in this store it's always Merry Christmas.'

I hope all of you CPKers have a very Merry Christmas, the most wonderful time of the year.....

OlW1N5B.jpg

Merry Christmas to all ... and thanks for welcoming a newbie into the subforum ... I love the knives and I'm still finding my way around the forum ... just hit the shock collar when I need a little steering in the right direction I respond fairly well.

Back